Technical Specifications & FAQ
|Wetsuit thickness||Ambient Temp. 85ºF / 29ºC||Ambient Temp. 65ºF / 18ºC||Ambient Temp. 45ºF / 8ºC||Requires inside out|
|3mm||20 minutes||45 minutes||60 minutes||No|
|4 to 5mm||45 minutes||60 minutes||90 minutes||No|
|+6mm / other equipment||60 minutes||80 minutes||100 minutes||Yes|
Need help?Drying times included in this table are approximate. Tests were conducted operating under well ventilated area. In case you do not reach a satisfactory result, please contact us for advise.
Save money with Blawesome
Are not you sure what choice is better, to have 2 wetsuits and alternate while they dry or to have only 1 wetsuit and a Blawesome?
Use our Savings Calculator below to check how much money Blawesome can save you.
Recommended draining times
Your wetsuit might retain a significant amount of water after its use making it heavier. Therefore, hanging your wetsuit directly after the rinse might potentially cause over stretch.
If you just came out of the water or just rinsed your equipment, we recommend to let your wetsuit drain, hanging from its waist, for at least 25 minutes before hanging it on Blawesome. Please check charts below or write us if you need further orientations.
Dimensions and operating measures
- Dimensions: 435mm x 160mm x 190mm
- Centrifugal fan airflow: 290 m3/h
- Centrifugal fan maximum turning speed: 2,800rpm
- Airflow direction: 360º airflow
- Heating element power: 1000w
- Combined power consumption: 1050w
- Thermostat: automated temperature controled switch at 100 ºF / 38 ºC
- Home connection adaptor: 110v and 220v available with USA, EU, UK and Australia plugs.