Technical Specifications & FAQ
Experimental drying times you can expect for your equipment for different wetsuit thicknesses and weather conditions.
|Wetsuit thickness||Ambient Temp. 85ºF / 29ºC||Ambient Temp. 65ºF / 18ºC||Ambient Temp. 45ºF / 8ºC||Requires inside out|
|3mm||20 minutes||45 minutes||60 minutes||No|
|4 to 5mm||45 minutes||60 minutes||90 minutes||No|
|+6mm / other equipment||60 minutes||80 minutes||100 minutes||Yes|
Need help?Drying times included in this table are approximate. Tests were conducted operating under well ventilated area. In case you do not reach a satisfactory result, please contact us for advise.
Dimensions and operating measures
- Dimensions: 428mm x 170mm x 199mm
- Weight: 1.45 Kg / 3.2 lb
- Centrifugal fan airflow: 290 m3/h
- Centrifugal fan maximum turning speed: 2,800rpm
- Airflow direction: 360º airflow
- Heating element power: 1000w
- Combined power consumption: 1050w
- Thermostat: automated temperature controled switch at 90 ºF / 32 ºC
- Home connection adaptor: 110v and 220v available with USA, EU, UK and Australia plugs.