Technical Specifications & FAQ
Experimental drying times you can expect for your equipment for different wetsuit thicknesses and weather conditions.
|Wetsuit thickness||Ambient Temp. 85ºF / 29ºC||Ambient Temp. 65ºF / 18ºC||Ambient Temp. 45ºF / 8ºC||Requires inside out|
|3mm||20 minutes||45 minutes||60 minutes||No|
|4 to 5mm||45 minutes||60 minutes||90 minutes||No|
|+6mm / other equipment||60 minutes||80 minutes||100 minutes||Yes|
Need help?Drying times included in this table are approximate. Tests were conducted operating under well ventilated area. In case you do not reach a satisfactory result, please contact us for advise.
Dimensions and operating measures
- Dimensions: 428mm x 170mm x 199mm (Due to its size, it may not be suitable for small children’s wetsuits).
- Weight: 1450 grams / 3.2 lb
- Fan design airflow: 290 m3/h or 5000 litres/min
- Fan impeller maximum rotating speed: 2,800rpm
- Airflow direction: 360º
- Optimized safe heating element power: 220v – 590W / 110V – 450W
- UL certified Dual Thermostat : redundant temperature controlled switches at 90 ºF / 32ºC
- Home connection adapter: 110v and 220v available with USA, EU, UK, CH and AU wall plugs.
- Car connection adapter (sold separately): 12v to 220V at 150W, rated to power Blawesome in Fan-only mode.